You can’t blame a guy for trying when it comes to pick-up lines. On second thinking, you might be able to. Some of the most memorable are included in popular tunes. These awkward and frequently amusing come-on attempts miss the mark for love, whether they’re the consequence of a songwriter trying too hard or not hard enough. They are, nonetheless, entertaining to listen to. There are music fans all around the world, some who prefer classic tunes and others who prefer new songs with lots of background instrumentals. Music Pick Up Lines connecting the world mesmerises our mind and body, regardless of the reason for love. Different sorts of music are popular based on people’s interests. Musical genres are diverse.
Pickup lines are frequently dumb, clichéd, or offensive. So, you have to be careful how you’re delivering these lines but to help you guys, we’ve collected these different types of pick up lines like Cute Music pick up line, Pick up Lines in County Music, Smooth Music Pick up Lines and many more.
Song Lyrics That Work As Pick Up Line
Lyrics aren’t only for tweets and Instagram captions; they can also be used in real life, in your own romantic pursuits—as long as you choose the appropriate ones. We’ve gathered some of the greatest and brightest lyrical phrases from your favourite artists—all of which are perfect for romance. Prepare to kiss by buckling up, memorising these bad boys, and getting ready to kiss! There’s something in the air.
- Is it cool if I hold your hand? Is it wrong if I think it’s lame to dance?
- When you’re asking someone for a moonlit stroll. Can you feel the romance?
- Anything you say can and will be held against you, so only say my name.
- I dread the thought of our very first kiss, a target that I’m probably gonna miss.
- Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again. Don’t make me change my mind, I won’t live to see another day. I swear it’s true, Because a girl like you is impossible to find.
- The songs on the radio are okay, but my taste in music is your face!
- The truth is you could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath I’d apologize for bleeding on your shirt.
- So take me to your bed and we can mess around.
- Let’s get these teen hearts beating faster, faster.
- When you smile, I melt inside, I’m not worthy of a minute of your time.
Cute Music And Song Pick Up Lines
Do you need some cute music and song pick-up lines? Put an end to your search. We have a large variety of the best music from which you can select lovely lines of music. These wonderful and cute phrases will work for you if you are a musician or are interested in someone who is a musician.
- Are you a fermata? Because I want to hold you.
- Would you like to borrow my tuner? You’re looking pretty sharp to me.
- I’m considering a modulation… Because I want to come up to your level.
- Do you like Dave Brubeck? ‘Cos I think we need to Take 5.
- You must be marked Prestissimo… because you’re dashing.
- You must be a choir director because you make my heart sing!
- The Proclaimers would walk 500 miles to “come back home to you,” but I’ll do you one better. I’ll sit through an entire Nickelback concert.
- Is that an anacrusis? Because you’re about to hear a pick-up.
- You had me at the cello.
- Are you a piece of minimalist music? Because I keep seeing you again and again.
Song Pick Up Line That’ll Make Them Fall In Love
Aren’t we all fans of good music? Though various people have varied definitions of what constitutes good music. Some people love classical music, while others prefer hip hop or relaxing music. We’ve covered practically every type of musical pickup line you could think of! Check out Music Pickup Lines that will make them fall in love, as well as Classical Song Pick up Lines that will grab his/her attention.
- How about we go home and study your French composition.
- You can tickle my ivories anytime, baby.
- My friends call me “Legato”, cause I’m so smooth.
- Do your parents compose classical music, cause baby got Bach.
- Perhaps you and your friend would like to play a trio with me?
- I bet we’d get into some serious Treble together.
- Your voice is so a-do-re-ble to mi.
- Are you Stacy’s mom? Cause you’ve got it going on.
- You wanna grease my slide?
- My bowing arm is pretty sore… Because you just made my tremolo.
Music And Song Pick Up Line In Country Music
Have no plans for tonight? If you switch on the radio to country music, you might hear some tips on how to locate that special someone. Yes, country music is known for love stories, but something has to happen to make all that romance happen. For some people, it all starts with a pickup line. We’ve compiled a list of the top country music pickup lines, combining the witty with the cleverly corny.
- I know you’ve heard that worn out line about love at first sight. Well, I never knew those words were true ’til you walked in tonight.
- Hey, good lookin’, Whatcha got cookin’? How’s about cookin’ somethin’ up with me?
- I may not be in love. But let me tell you, I’m in heat.
- You may be right. I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you’re looking for.
- I ain’t ever seen a country boy with tires on his truck this high.
- Boy, if you wanna know the things I’ve been thinking. You’d be meeting me outside.
- Hey, hey, you, you, I don’t like your girlfriend, No way, no way, I think you need a new one! Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend.
- Hey, girl, what’s your name? It’s so loud in here I can’t hear a thing, but I sure do like your style.
- I’d like to check you for ticks.
- Hey, baby, do you come here often? Hey, baby, now, what’s your sign?
Smooth Music And Song Pick Up Line
Because pick-up lines aren’t natural for musicians, we’ve compiled a list of the finest, smoothest guaranteed conversation starters for classical musicians anywhere. Please keep in mind that success and long-term satisfaction are not guaranteed.
- Hey girl, I can make your V-jay sing!
- I like musicals and I’m straight and I’m willing to sing with you.
- Hey honey, regardless of the possibility that you deny me, I’ll pursue you like I carelessly pursue singed’s smelly ass.
- Can I sing my ABC’s to you? I give you an A, because you’re Awesome. A B, because you’re Beautiful. A C, because you’re Confident. And I’ll give you a D, because you deserve it.
- Hi, Alba outside at 8 to Pique you up and sing you a Song and later on maybe Puyol pants down and we’ll get Messi.
- Girl, even if you deny me, I’ll chase you like I mindlessly chase singed’s smelly ass.
- I have it on good authority that you and me are gonna be hearing the Angels singing tonight.
- When we are together, out hearts beat together as one. Only a song that we can sing together.
- If I sing “Jingle Bells”? Because you look like you go all the way!
- Girl, you remind me of Jason Derulo, because everytime we meet, I want to sing your name!
New Cheesy Music And Song Pick Up Lines
The best music pick-up lines are the most effective way to convey love to your significant other. Everyone enjoys listening to classical music in some form or another. As a result, talking about their music and interests is your best bet for a conversation starter. Furthermore, the type of music a person likes can reveal a lot about their personality. This enormous collection of musician chat-up lines also works great as Tinder openers. So, if you’re looking for the latest cheesy country music, this is the place to go. Make a list of lines for your crush.
- Girl, you must be sold out cause I’m thinking of ways to get in.
- EDM is when the crowd is singing louder than the speaker.
- Major potential in us getting together.
- Are you Stacy’s mom? Cause you’ve got it going on.
- Just remember, girl, “Treble” is my middle name.
- I’m from Nuremberg, but I’m a master at more than singing.
- Do you like drums and bass? Cause you got me wanting 174 bangs per minute.
- Do you like sub-bass? Because you just turn on my lower frequencies.
- Feel free to sing a little song, because I know how to thrill a mockingbird.
- I have the voice of an angel, If you can make me sing.
Best Pick Up Lines in Hip-Hop and R&B Songs
They’ve all been spoken. Those cheesy pick-up lines from guys who have no game. Whether it’s “hello, sweetie, what’s your sign” or “shawty, what ya name is,” guys have demonstrated time and time again that they could use a little help when it comes to picking up women.Looking to musicians for help if you don’t know what to say could be a good idea. Check out some of the beat pick-up lines from hip-hop and R&B tunes.
- Slow down, I just wanna get to know you. But don’t turn around ’Cause that pretty round thing looks good to me.
- I think you’re bionic. And I don’t think you’re beautiful, I think you’re beyond it.
- Say you got a man, Well the hell with him too. The seats is seashell, the whip is sea blue, and you can swim through”
- I saw you from across the room. And I gotta admit that you got my attention. You’re making me wanna say “Yo.”
- They should arrest you, or whoever dressed you. Ain’t gon’ stress you but I’mma let you know. Girl, you be killin’ ’em.”
- You’re so contagious, I can’t take it, have my baby, let’s just make it, Excuse me. What’s your name?
- Girl your skin is so smooth and you smell good just like some new shoes. Just like my Bathing Apes.
- Hey, you’re like a hip-hop song, you know? Bonita Applebum, you gotta put me on.
- I got it, you name it it’s all paid for: big castle on the seashore, with the Willy Wonka décor. How this sound: Mr. & Mrs. Skateboard P?
- In the city I done met a lot of women/But you from my dreams, and will you come true? I know about a show that we can catch, some R&B and rap, and you should come through.
Britney Spears Songs Lyrics As Pick Up Lines
“Hold It Against Me,” from Britney Spears’ album, is one of the singles. Thumping bass, breathy, pouty vocals, and a catchy tune are all hallmarks of a classic Spears song. And the chorus is a pick-up line typically employed by creepy guys at singles’ bars (not to mention one used by the Bellamy Brothers in their 1979 song) “If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me?” “If I said I want your body now / Would you hold it against me?”
- I don’t know how to live without your love. I was born to make you happy.
- I don’t need nobody, better off alone.
- I see your face, it’s haunting me.
- Everytime they turn the lights down. Just wanna go that extra mile for you.
- My loneliness is killing me.
- You drive me crazy, I just can’t sleep.
- Spit it out cause I’m dying for company.
- I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.
- Tell me, you’re so into me. That I’m the only one you will see.
- You’re a Womanizer, oh, You’re a Womanizer, baby.