We’ve compiled a list of the finest math pick-up lines that are completely adorkable to help you make a great first impression on someone who enjoys math. Whether you’re telling your crush they’re as sweet as pi or that you think they’re acute-y, these math pick-up lines are as memorable as they are witty, demonstrating to your crush that you enjoy decimals and derivatives just as much as they do.
A pick-up line is a clever method to catch someone’s attention quickly. You can use a variety of pickup lines, but math-themed pickup lines are particularly effective because arithmetic is universal.
There are many different types of math pick up lines, ranging from geometry to algebra and calculus. To attract your crush’s attention, use the math pick up phrases listed below.
Table of Contents
Maths Pick-up Lines
Mathematics, the universal language, might not be the first thing you consider when attempting to woo someone. However, for the nerdy, the witty, or simply the math enthusiasts, it might be the key to cracking the code of attraction. Here are 20 math-inspired pickup lines for those who can appreciate a smart and geeky sense of humor. These lines might not only earn you a smile but also an interesting conversation!
- “Are you a 90-degree angle? Because you’re looking right.”
- “Are you a square root? Because I feel irrational around you.”
- “Do you believe in one-to-one functions? Because I can’t imagine a relationship that’s not just you and me.”
- “Can you help me solve a math problem? It’s X+U=25. I think X must be 15 because U definitely are a perfect 10.”
- “Our love is like dividing by zero – it can’t be defined.”
- “Are you a mathematical constant? Because my love for you is unchanging.”
- “Are you pi? Because you’re irrational and real, but you’re the one I’ve been looking for.”
- “Are you a complex number? Because with you, I see both real parts and imaginary dreams.”
- “I must be a math teacher because I’m calculating the odds of you falling for me.”
- “Can I be your derivative? I want to lie tangent to your curves.”
- “Are we a fraction? Because I feel incomplete when you’re not my other half.”
- “If beauty were a function, you would be my exponential growth.”
- “Are you an equation? Because I feel an irresistible urge to solve the mystery that is you.”
- “You and I add up better than the sum of all prime numbers.”
- “Is your name Google? Because you’ve got everything I’ve been searching for, plus you know how to complete my sentences.”
- “Are you a line? Because I can’t stop going in your direction.”
- “Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again with my Pythagorean theorem t-shirt?”
- “Are you a geometric sequence? Because every term with you just gets better and better.”
- “If I were sine squared and you were cosine squared, together we would be one.”
- “Can I be your integral? I want to be the area under your curves.”
You should employ a clever pickup line if you’re a math nerd. Show your crush how intelligent you are by sweeping them off their feet. Of course, you should also show them your lighter side. The best math pick-up lines to share with your crush are listed below. They’ll either laugh or blush as a result of it!
- Hey girl. If you were a graphing calculator, then I could look at your curves all day long.
- You make my heart beat faster than an airplane going 200 miles per hour.
- Are you good at math? Can you help me solve for x? X = your number.
- I’m not being obtuse, you are acute girl.
- I know you like adding numbers. So could you please add yours to my contacts?
- My love for you is like the slope of a concave up function because it’s always increasing.
- I am not very good at algebra, but I do know that you and I make 69.
- Are you the square root of -100? Because you’re a solid 10 but too good to be real!
- You must be the square root of -1 because you can’t be real.
- Baby, you’re a 9.999999999…but you’d be a 10 if you were with me.
- Give me just a FRACTION of your heart and I will SOLVE all of your problems.
- By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
- Hey, baby want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nomial?
- I’m sine, you are cosine, let’s make a tangent.
- You are sweeter than 3.14.
- Being myself around you is as easy as pi.
- If four plus four equals eight, then me plus you equals fate.
- My love for you is like dividing by zero, it cannot be defined.
- Girl, I know you like adding numbers, so can you please add yours to my contacts?
- Are you a 45º angle? Cause you’re acute-y!
- Can I explore your mean value?
- I’d like to be your math tutor for the night: add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply!
- Huygens’ favorite curves were cycloids, but my favorite curves are yours.
Nerdy Math Pick Up Lines
Pickup Lines in Math? Look no farther if you’re hoping to woo a math nerd. Here’s a list of clever math-related chat-up lines to help you strike up a conversation with a fellow nerd. Even those who aren’t fond of corny puns will be unable to resist these oddball one-liners.
- Your beauty is like Π, never-ending.
- I was in love with you yesterday. I am in love with you today. So by mathematical induction, I will always love you.
- I don’t like my current girlfriend… Mind if I do a you-substitution?
- You must be a 90º angle. You are right.
- Why don’t we use some Fourier analysis on our relationship and reduce to a series of simple periodic functions?
- If you give me your phone number, I’ll tell you on which digit of pi it starts.
- I was supposed to solve for x. I am so glad that I found u instead.
- My girlfriend right now is simply the square root of negative one because she is imaginary.
- How about you come to my place tonight, so I can show you the growth of my natural log?
- You have changed my world to polar coordinates. Complex and imaginary things now have a magnitude and direction.
- Can I plug my solution into your equation?
- Are you √2? ‘Cause I feel irrational around you!
- You are so hot, can we please go someplace where no one Celcius?
- The volume of a generalized cylinder has been known for thousands of years, but you won’t know the volume of mine until tonight.
- I memorized the first 300 digits of pi. If you gave me the 7 digits of your phone number, I could memorize them too.
- Why don’t you be the numerator and I be the denominator and both of us reduce to simplest form?
- I know my math. And you’ve got one significant figure!
- Your body has the nicest arc length I have ever seen.
- My love for you is like a concave function’s positive first derivative because it’s always increasing.
- Do you like math? No? Me neither. In fact, the only number I care about is yours.
- You do not have to be an expert at math to realize that we make the perfect pair.
- I have a math equation for you: you plus me equals awesome.
The Most Clever Math Pick Up Lines
Anyone can find it difficult to break the ice. Every time, there is a need to think outside the box. In these situations, using the sweet math pickup lines advised in this essay can help. Pick your poison.
- My love is like a fractal. It goes on forever!
- I wish I was your math homework, then I would be real hard, and you would be doing me all night.
- Archimedes cried out “eureka” and ran around naked and filled with joy when he discovered that the volume of a solid can be determined by how much it displaces. Spend more time with me and you will do the same.
- I heard you like math, so what’s the sum of U+Me?
- For me and you, I can prove that 1+1=<3
- Girl, I’d like to instantiate your objects, and access their member variables.
- My love is like a fractal, it goes on forever.
- Are you a square number, because my love for you is exponential!
- Are you the square root of -1? ‘Cause you can’t be real!
- I’m more interested in you than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- I don’t like my current girlfriend, mind if I made a you-substitution?
- If you were sine squared I’d be cosine squared. And together we would be one!
- You have one compact set.
The Best Math Pickup Lines
There are numerous people who appeal to us or pique our attention. It’s difficult to conjure a conversation with an unknown individual out of thin air. It is critical to make a strong first impression. You never know when your first impression will prove to be your last. When meeting new people, having a wingman or wingwoman on your side can be really beneficial.
- Baby, I wish you were x2 and I was x3/3 so I could be the area under your curve.
- Are you a math teacher because you got me harder than trigonometry.
- My feelings for you have grown exponentially.
- Hi, I hear you’re good at algebra… Will you replace my eX without asking Y?
- If we are both math majors, then why is there so much chemistry between us?
- You have got more curves than a triple integral.
- We’re a Cauchy sequence, it’s gonna happen eventually.
- The derivative of my love for you is 0, because my love for you is constant.
- Yo girl, I heard you’re good at math… Cause your legs are always divided.
- You must be a 90º angle. ‘Cause you’re looking right!
- I sure hope you know set theory, ’cause I wanna intersect and union with you.
- You may be out of range, yet I would love to show you my domain.
- My love is defined by an exponential curve, it’s unbounded.
- Girl, I wish you were the Pythagorean theorem so I can insert my hypotenuse into your legs.
- What’s your sine?
- I love you because you’re sweet as Π!
- You are as beautiful as 1.618.
- My love for you is like dividing by zero… It can’t be defined!
- Hey girl. I wish I were a second derivative, so I could investigate your concavities.
- Hey girl… Can I call-cu-later?
- What do math and my dick have in common? They’re both hard for you.
- Wanna expand my polynomial?
- My love for you is like an exponential curve. It’s unbounded.
- Are you a 45-degree angle, because you’re perfect.
- I hear you don’t like fractions. So will you let me be your other half?
Maths Pick-up Lines For Crush
Using these humorous, yet sweet math pickup lines can be quite beneficial, as they are a surefire method to pique someone’s curiosity and elicit a response, preferably a good one. If you use them wisely, you can have a lovely conversation. But be warned: if you don’t deliver it correctly, you can come out as odd, lame, or even scary.
- You have a fine body. Are you a Mathlete?
- I can figure out the square root of any number in less than 10 seconds. What? You don’t believe me? Well, then, let’s try it with your phone number.
- I wonder what the L’ Hospital’s rule says of the limit when I is over you.
- If you were a function, then you’d be my asymptote ’cause I always tend toward you!
- Wanna couple our equations tonight?
- In Euclidean geometry two parallel lines never touch, let’s go back to my place and study some non-Euclidean geometry.
- My love for you is like 2x, exponentially growing.
- My love for you is like e^x, it doesn’t change at any rate!
- Without you, I’m like a null set… Empty.
- Can I plug my solution into your equation?
- Can I have your significant digits?
- Baby, you’re like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems.
- Girl, I should ask you out, ’cause you can’t differentiate.
- How about I perform a sort on your variables, and you can analyze my performance? If I were sin2x and you were cos2x , together we’d be ONE!
- The square root of all my fantasies is you.
- Let’s find out if we converge by taking each other to the limit.
- I’m like pi baby, I’m really long and I go on forever.
- I’d like to be your derivative… So I could be tangent to those curves.
- You are the square to my root.
- Are you a square? ‘Cause you got all the right angles.
- You are my Triangle and I am yours. So, let’s join hands and become a rectangle.
- I like fractions, do you want to do some with me? I am like a numerator because I like to be on top.
- My love for you is like √(-1). Complex, but not imaginary!
- I less than three you.
- We fit together like coordinates on an axis.
- I wish I was your calculus homework because then I’d be hard and you’d be doing me on your desk.
- How can I know 20 digits of Π… And not know the 10 digits of your phone number?