The Big Bang Theory is an American television sitcom developed by Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady, and Steven Molaro, who also acted as executive producers and head writers. It started on CBS on September 24, 2007, and ended on May 16, 2019, after 12 seasons and 279 episodes. The sitcom is set in Pasadena, California, and follows two fictional Caltech geniuses, Leonard L. Hofstadter, an experimental physicist, and Sheldon L. Cooper, a theoretical physicist, who live across the hall from Penny Hofstadter, a beautiful blonde waitress and aspiring actress (whose last name remains unknown). Penny’s social skills and common sense are juxtaposed with Leonard and Sheldon’s geekiness and intellect for hilarious effect.
The Big Bang Theory will go down in history as one of the most endearing and nerdy sitcoms after 12 entertaining seasons. We take a look back at some of the best lines from the past few decades. We presented them in different categories. Such as Most Unseemly Big Bang Theory Pick Up Lines are one of the memorable pickup lines you can use. You Will Always Admire Pickup Lines is category which explains itself. There are many more you can explore.
Table of Contents
Most Unseemly Big Bang Theory Pick Up Lines
It’s far too short of a life to waste it on lousy entertainment. It’s good until it’s really horrible. Alternatively, you could be stranded on an airliner. Even if ladies didn’t always fall for Howard Wolowitz’s charms, he gave it his all with some memorable pickup lines.
- You Have 206 Bones In Your Body, Want 207?
- Baby, You Turn My Floppy Disk Into A Hard Drive
- Baby, You Must Be Made Of Mica Rock, ‘Cause You Have The Perfect Cleavage
- Does Your V-Card Have A Code? Because I Will Hack It
- Do You Like Motorcycles? ‘Cause I Ride A Hog
- Come Back To My Lab, And I Will Show That The Big Bang Is Not Just A Theory
- Is Your Name WIFI? Because I’m Feeling A Connection
- I’m Like PI, Baby. I’m Really Long And I Go On Forever
- I Wish I Was Your Differential Homework, Then I’d Be Really Hard And You’d Be Doing Me On Your Desk
- I Wish I Was DNA Helicase That Way I Could Unzip Your Genes
Best Witty Big Bang Theory Pickup Lines
Do you have a geeky feeling? Our list of Howard Wolowitz Big Bang Theory Pick Up Lines is below. We tried to gather the amazing quotes for you. These pick-up lines are best and will help you in different situation but they’re unlikely to work ( Have a good time!
- Are you free tonight because I would like you to fully understand the Big Bang Theory.
- You look hotter than 760 degrees Celsius and do you get that that’s pretty hot?
- You are way hotter than that exothermic reaction I was able to witness earlier.
- Are you the square root of -1? Because you cannot be real.
- It is okay if you think I am not the right person for you. At least I am acute.
- No matter how you look at me, I am acute.
- Girl you cannot be just my imagination because that is just sad.
- Are you a 90 degree angle? Because you look right.
- You are not a right angle but you look like someone just right for me.
- Do you want your disk hard? Because you are getting exactly that
- I heard your motherboard needs RAM? Do you need one too?
- Do you know what kind of energy we have? Potential. You and I have potential.
You Will Always Admire Pickup Lines
Are you desperate to strike up a discussion with someone you’ve been eyeing for a long time? And did you know that Big Bang Theory is her or his favourite show? Then you don’t have to be concerned since we’ve got you covered! Here are a few pick-up lines we came up with just for you:
- I feel like I am Sheldon Cooper right now because I finally found my Bernadette in you.
- Baby, I admire your ability to turn my software into a hardware.
- What is your name again? Oh do you know that your phylum is way above?
- The Big Bang theory pick-up lines are perfect but yours will always be my favorite.
- The series Big Bang theory is perfect but of course you are way more perfect than that series.
- In this room I can either be smooth or rough like an endoplasmic reticulum? Choose wisely.
- Do you need an evidence of the Big Bang theory? My place tonight?
- Girl I do not mind if you needed a tangent to your curves. I’d be more than willing, really.
- Darling I have got to release all this kinetic energy in me. Want to help me do that?
- I need to transform all these potential energy into kinetic and I need your help to do that.
Big Bang Theory Wallpaper Quotes
The Big Bang Theory was one of the most popular comedy shows on television in the last two decades.The Big Bang Theory will always be remembered for bringing nerd culture into the mainstream. Sure, it relied heavily on stereotypes: . Every single cast member started off as a cliche. However, each of them was given a unique character development.
- Think That You Have As Much Of A Chance Of Having A Sexual Relationship With Penny…
- Oh, On The Contrary. I Found The Grinch To Be A Relatable, Engaging Character, And I Was Really With Him
- Penny, While I Subscribe To The Many Worlds Theory…
- Scissors Cuts Paper. Paper Covers Rock. Rock Crushes Lizard.
- Hard As This May Be To Believe, It’s Possible That I’m Not Boyfriend Material.
- I’m Exceedingly Smart. I Graduated College At 14.”
- I’m Not Crazy. My Mother Had Me Tested.
- Well, That’s No Reason To Cry. One Cries Because One Is Sad.
Great Quotes That Have Been Forgotten
Despite the fact that the show finished in 2019, viewers continue to talk about it. There were unforgettable relationships and funny events, but specific words from favourite characters still make fans cry. Many fans will recall many statements from the series, but there are also some wonderful quotes that have been forgotten over time.
- That’s A Good Point. But I Didn’t Marry You For Good Points.
- Amy Is Right. I Do Want To Fling My Poop At Her.
- A Neutron Walks Into A Bar And Asks How Much For A Drink. The Bartender Replies, ‘For You, No Charge.
- I Grew Up In A House Full Of Crazy Academics .
- You Haven’t Given Me A Gift, You’ve Given Me An Obligation
- What Exactly Does That Expression Mean, ‘Friends With Benefits?’ Does He Provide Her With Health Insurance?
- People Say You Can’t Live Without Love … I Think Oxygen Is More Important.
- Nothing Rhymes With Orange. It’s Probably Lonely.
- Good Food. Good Friends. And, Sometime Around Midnight, Heartburn That Makes You Pray For Death.
- I’m Quite Aware Of The Way Humans Usually Reproduce, Which Is Messy, Unsanitary .
Hilarious Unnoticed Big Bang Theory Pickup Lines
The Big Bang Theory was one of the most popular comedy shows on television in the last two decades. However, there were a few jokes that you may have missed. The fact that all of this was depicted in a comic atmosphere, both subtle and not so subtle, just adds to our need for the show. As a result, we decided to compile a list of the top 10 jokes that may have slipped between the cracks.
- It’s a Saturnalia miracle.
- I am a horny engineer; I never joke about math or sex.
- Amy, good luck getting these guys excited about a dinner with a theme. I gave up when no one cared about my Tom
- Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.
- I am the king of the nerds.
- I lost my virginity to my cousin, Jeanie. It was my Uncle Murray’s funeral, we were all back at my Aunt Barbara’s house. Our eyes locked over the pickled herring. We never meant for it to happen. To this day, I can’t look at pickled herring without being aroused and ashamed. Oh, cousin Jeanie.
- I do wanna fling my poop at her.
- The only way she’d be able to make a contribution to science is if they resume sending chimps into space
- You better find my husband’s mother, ’cause one way or another we’re walking out of this airport with a dead woman.
- As my mom used to say, ‘When you’re doing a puzzle, it’s like you’ve got a thousand friends.’ She was full of fun lies like that.
Sheldon Cooper Best Pickup Lines
Jim Parsons has played Dr. Sheldon Cooper, a smart and somewhat quirky theoretical physicist, on CBS’s renowned sitcom The Big Bang Theory for for 12 seasons. Parsons’ portrayal of Sheldon has garnered him numerous honours and nominations, and when you consider some of the work he’s done over the years, especially in the early seasons when Sheldon was at his most eccentric, it’s easy to see why.
- I would have been here sooner but the bus kept stopping for other people to get on it.” — Sheldon Cooper
- I’d like to take a moment to personally thank Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler, who you may or may not know is the first woman to co-host a flag or banner related Internet infotainment show. — Sheldon Cooper
- Feelings? What am I? A hippy at a love-in? — Sheldon Cooper
- Physics answers the question, ‘What is the nature of the universe?’ Geology answers the question, ‘What’d I just trip over? — Sheldon
- I often forget other people have limitations. It’s so sad.— Sheldon Cooper
- Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch. — Sheldon Cooper
- There’s no denying that I have feelings for you that can’t be explained in any other way. I briefly considered that I had a brain parasite, but that seems even more far-fetched. The only conclusion was love.— Sheldon Cooper
- The only way she’d be able to make a contribution to science is if they resume sending chimps into space. — Sheldon Cooper
- I’m exceedingly smart. I graduated college at fourteen. While my brother was getting an STD, I was getting a Ph.D. Penicillin can’t take this away.— Sheldon Cooper
- I am not crazy, my mother had me tested.” — Sheldon Cooper
Lines You Will Fall In Love Madly With
The male characters on The Big Bang Theory were often more inclined to declare loving feelings than the female characters, with Penny in particular being reticent to acknowledge she was in love. Penny, on the other hand, knew more about relationships and social settings than her peers.
- It’s So Strange. No Matter How Thoughtless And Selfish He Is, I Still Love Him.
- Howard Wolowitz… You Sign Anything She Puts In Front Of You, Because You Are The Luckiest Man Alive.
- I Love You, Too, But You Cost More Than My Rent.
- Who Do We Love!?
- You Know That I Love You
- Thank You For Marrying Me. Hopefully For The Last Time
- Sweetie, Every Night You Don’t Kill Him In His Sleep, He Wins.
- I Love Him, But If He Gets Broken Let’s Not Get A New One.
- Like That Movie Wall-E At The End. You’re So Full Of Love And You Can Save A Plant And Get Fat People Out Of Their Floaty Chairs.
- It Means I Wish You Weren’t Going